1. DO I HAVE TO NOMINATE A PROJECT OR CHARITY?
No. If you have a project or charity you would like to nominate, you are welcome to do so, but nomination as absolutely not required.
2. DO I HAVE TO SPEAK?
No. Charities will be given the opportunity to do a short presentation for the purpose of swaying votes before the vote.
3. IF I AM A MEMBER THIS YEAR, AM I AUTOMATICALLY A MEMBER NEXT YEAR?
You are automatically re-entered, but if you wish, you have the option requesting to be removed from the membership list at any time.
Next year's meeting will include a presentation by last year's winners of exactly how the money was spent.
5. TO WHOM DO I WRITE MY CHEQUE?
Cheques should be written to 100 Women of SD. E-transfer is preferred to email@example.com
6. IS CASH AN OPTION?
Cash is an option if you attend in person. E-transfer is preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CAN I SUBMIT MONEY ELECTRONICALLY?
Definitely! E-transfer to email@example.com
8. WILL I RECEIVE A TAX RECEIPT THAT NIGHT?
The winning organization will send out tax receipts when they have processed the donations. We encourage them to be prompt.
9. WHAT IF I CAN'T ATTEND THE VOTING MEETING?
That would be sad, since it promises to be a lot of fun. However, you can drop off a cheque at the playhouse box office or e-transfer your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to vote electronically if you pay a minimum of five days in advance.
10. IS IT REALLY THAT SIMPLE? IS THAT REALLY ALL I HAVE TO DO?
Yup! That's all there is to it! And bit by bit, year by year, we make our community just that much better!